Thursday 20 May 2010

Sugar Free.

I promised myself I wouldn't blog today. I did everything I could to avoid it. I sat on my hands, I avoided logging into Blogger and I even went as far as doing housework when I got tempted to blog.

Okay, so one of those statements is a lie. It's up to you, the reader, to choose which one.

So lately I've been going bald.

This is serious. I have been losing clumps of my hair. It just keeps falling out and what I'd normally have collected in a week in my bath's plug hole I found today, just a mere three days after I'd cleaned the bath.

Ridiculous. What's even more ridiculous is my sharing with the World about my female pattern baldness when I have a baby as cute as this:


And there's more cuteness where that came from:



I absolutely adore this boy. He is so worth waking up for and taking better care of myself for. I may live to regret this but I have decided as of tomorrow I'm going to go sugar-free. I've been eating far too much chocolate as of late - Gillian McKeith, you would not approve. And my bank balance, heart and waistline are suffering as a result.

Also, on a more serious note, I don't want to give crap milk to such a gorgeous boy. We both deserve better than this and I want to be better. I don't have any goals to reach, - they make me crazy and too obsessive - just guidelines for myself.

As for exercise...well we'll have a re-think about that some time tomorrow - there's lots of boring, depressing reasons why I haven't given exercise a proper go, but I am willing to try that, too if it keeps my health in check.

I don't want this to be just a phase, but I doubt it will be - look at the Vegan "thing." AKA my diet now is purely Vegan and I've stuck to that for six years - not counting the times where I've mistakenly ate something Non-Vegan - so I am pretty positive I can achieve this.

As for the baldness? I don't really know what that's all about. It's real, though - my hair is falling out by the clumpful. I am hoping this is some kind of post partum three month hair falling out thing.

Oh, and by the looks of things on Doctor Google it looks like I can rest easy:

"Most commonly, hair loss after pregnancy occurs between three and six months after pregnancy*. "