Saturday 5 February 2011

Mr Sandman...

I've been feeling sad these past few days.

But then I went onto Miss Kay's blog and found this:


I feel strange about some of the decisions I've made over this week, but I know they're the right decisions to be making right now. I need to give myself a bit of a break and stop committing to so many things - I'm going to have a nervous breakdown if I don't slow down.

And on that note, here's another song I love:



P.S Roman, please stop growing baby boy. You're going to be my one year old next week and I don't know how I feel about that...sometimes I want to be pregnant with you all over again (although I really, really, really do not!) and have those experiences all over again. And then sometimes I can't wait to see who you are when you're my age (I'm twenty five for those not in the loop.)



Don't miss out!
Leave me a great comment.
When you comment I'll even give you a shot of my air guitar!