Tuesday 26 April 2011

New.

Well hello there :).


I want to make some changes to my blog; to make it more user-friendly and easier to navigate.


As I'm not a design pro and a mum, this might be more of a drip by drip change ;). First change to take place is my new header - do you like it? I do. So why have I changed it? To go in line with the new upcoming style I have planned, of course!


Welcome to our new followers and hello to our loyal followers who've been here from the start.




I have a few posts planned but I'm also looking for GUEST POSTERS


Guest Bloggers can join me on this blog!


This will be the first time I have invited guest posters onto my blog but I have decided to invite some :).


What I'm looking for:


500 words on any topic of your choosing, from the following topics:


  • Cloth nappies/diapers.
  • Breastfeeding.
  • Weaning.
  • Keeping children occupied.
  • Birth stories.
  • Pregnancy stories.
  • Married life.
  • Getting free from debt.
  • Recipes (especially vegan.)
I'm so looking forward to hearing and sharing your stories! 

Please leave me a comment if this sounds like something you'd be interested in doing.