Wednesday 25 July 2012

Gregarious Peach Guest Post.

Anyone who's anyone in the blogging world knows about the Gregarious Peach blog...and if you don't? Where have you been! ;). Georgia has inspired me twice to capture a year of my son's day to day life. The first time it was through my digital camera and mostly my camera phone; little snippets of Roman's life from 4 weeks to 13 months. The second time? Now with this 366 Project. 


And a few weeks ago I was asked to share my own experiences with my two projects. I wrote an embarrassingly long post - I don't do that on other people's blogs but it just needed to be said. If you haven't heard of Gregarious Peach and you want to read my guest post then head on over there :). I'll be waiting on tenterhooks to see what everyone says. ENJOY IT!


And please leave me comments, they are appreciated.