Thursday 27 January 2011

Putting you out of your misery


I've been keeping everyone in the dark (and to be honest really enjoying that fact!) over on my Facebook for a while now. 

On Monday I posted that I have BIG news - and quickly added I wasn't pregnant just to avoid the slew of comments that would bring.

It's no secret that I appreciate a spot of Social Networking. Lately I have cut back on the time I spend on there because I want to spend more time on me. Rather than on the things that eat my time and will be of no recollection or purpose in the years to come.

By saying I'm taking more "me time" I don't mean in a fluffy sense of the word. I want to better myself with education, opportunities and experiences. While there are joys in life to be found on status updates and pictures, the real World is out there waiting for me to grab hold of the many things it has to offer. 

Well done Mum and Dad, your hard work and perseverance has paid off. (And P.S I love you.)

So, in an attempt to better myself with opportunities, I took it upon myself to apply to be a weekly columnist HERE.

If you're a true lover of all things handmade - and of course my brilliant writing skillz! - then catch up with me on the above blog where I'm going to be blogging about living frugally. 

Oh and just for kicks and giggles, if you want to view my profile HERE . I think I look suitably smug in my photo (which was, believe it or not, totally unintentional.) 






Don't miss out!
Leave me a great comment.
When you comment I'll even give you a shot of my air guitar!





Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs