Saturday 21 May 2011

Rapture.


So are you surprised the World didn't end today as predicted?

I sure aint.

I've had a wonderful weekend so far and I am quite excited for Dr. Who tonight - My sanity relies on weekly fixes of the Doctor in order to get through the week.

My parents dropped by on Friday night and spent the morning with us. They live six hours drive away so when they visit it's a treat for us all. 

Look what my Mum bought for the Ro-Man:


Loving my little Panda Bum :).

So, here's to a great weekend! I hope you all have great times resting up from the week (I know I will be doing plenty of that having just overcome the World's Most Epic Cold.)

Some posts to expect this week:

We Are Family: A Tale of Two Sisters.
Easy Vegan Recipe (Following on from this series I have started.)
Clothing It: Our Cloth Nappy Experience.

Stay tuned for all that and more!





Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs


One click means one vote to help grow my expanding blog - I appreciate all you lovelies do for me :).


Once we hit 50 followers I will be doing a great give away! 
Spread the word!