Wednesday 7 November 2012

Ro Ro Style: Part Two.


Roman frequently dresses himself. He'll choose odd socks, two (sometimes five) pairs of pants, shoes and nothing else to wear if he can get away with it but mostly he's actually got a great sense of style, of what he feels comfortable wearing and he just happens to look good wearing it.

I try my hardest not to get annoyed or frustrated when he does silly things with the choices he makes...like layering up the pants he'll wear and then not being able to get them off in time and peeing in all five pairs of pants (underpants.) I let him have the freedom of choice and of dressing himself. Next on the list for clothes and style will be Roman choosing his own clothes and I can't imagine it; but nor could I picture the day he'd be laying the law down on what he wore and then slipping into all his outfits so expertly.