Monday 20 August 2012

Before Bed.


My memory card is dying a horrible death in which it refuses to store photos I snap and stores random, blurry photos that I take (of course it keeps the horrible ones!). I had a horrible gut-wrenching feeling that my camera was the culprit so I stuck the card into my computer and sure enough there are problems with the card on there, too. And my camera works absolutely fine with other cards stashed in it. 

In summary: my camera is ticking over absolutely fine but my card is dying. I'll replace it but I'm generally not feeling very happy today. I have a massive lump at the back of my throat and it's hard to eat/swallow anything. Roman was in good spirits today which always makes being ill better and easier all round. Still, me being me I snapped at him a few times when I shouldn't have. It happens.

So before bed I let him be silly, or rather I allowed myself to let go and relax. Not to sweat the small stuff because it doesn't even matter, not in the long run and not to Roman and so why should it matter to me?