Thursday 23 August 2012

College.


Before I started this year's photo project I knew there'd be certain events I'd be snapping with my camera and as the year has progressed on I knew I'd be taking these photos of Bryan's first day at college.

Because I knew he was nervous I decided that me and Roman - with Ro eating his lunch on the go - would tag along to ease off the nerves a little. 


We walked Bryan to the entrance and I tried to snap plenty of photos but I think Bryan wasn't keen on this at all. So, being sneaky me I let him go into the building and as he was walking up the steps called out for him ;). He also has a sore neck hence the awkward pose here.


"Want colleges!" Roman cried out after Bryan as he left. I don't think he understood that he couldn't go to college with Bryan, my poor boy. He was momentarily upset by the injustice of not being allowed to go to college but soon got over this.

I'm feeling very happy and positive about the things this will mean for our family. I don't really know what the future has in store for us but I do know that this year ahead, this year of changes, will be a great one. I'm excited to see what's in store :).