Sunday 1 January 2012

Documenting Delight - 366 Project {The Start}



1/366.

I was surprised to see this face on my camera display right after I'd taken the photos of Roman enjoying some bubbles - the look of wonderment and pure joy, all from a couple of blown bubbles.

My 'Baby Bear' is no more. His face shape is changing, his language is developing and he's becoming his own person more and more each day. 

I sometimes feel I shouldn't call him 'baby' anymore and I haven't called him 'Baby Bear' in ages...after all, he's a definite toddler now. 

The babyhood doesn't last for long and I know toddler hood will be just as fleeting. 2012 will bring me a two year old and I am excited to share, to learn, to grow, to watch all these changes (through watery eyes, no doubt!) and to have another year of complete photos and words.

Follow: @MamaChaser 
Email: carakirk@hotmail.com