Sunday 8 January 2012

Style.


8/366

Fashion is a tricky thing for me. It's something I want to be good at; whether that is co-ordinating colours to compliment my skin tone, dressing for looks instead of comfort (sometimes) and just generally carrying off that effortlessly dressed look. 

I'm afraid I lack a lot of fashion skills and my grungy/scruffy look has followed me through my whole life. But that's on trend, isn't it? Yesterday I talked about genetics and things that are inherited and today I'm thinking along the same lines. I don't think Roman has the scruffy style gene (although, Bryan, you do. You never iron shirts...or well, anything) and to be perfectly honest I think it's a matter of being surrounded by sharp dressers and people who know just the right clothes to buy - my choices can be questionable at best.

I'm trying to be 'better' at fashion, especially because I am quite vain and like the thought of people complimenting me and my family on how well we dress yet I can't seem to whip up the motivation required for that and focus all my energy on this little model of mine...


Follow: @MamaChaser
Email: carakirk@hotmail.com