Thursday 24 May 2012

Summer Wardrobe.


144/366

We finally committed to buying a pair of shorts - his first for this summer - yesterday. Living in Scotland the weather isn't always warm, sunny and predictable however we've been having a very welcome but unexpected heat wave over the past few days. It's been so hot that I feel like I'm living inside of a hair dryer. 

Roman had a shower and a bath today - it's that kind of weather. Shorts weather. I don't even own a pair of shorts because I've had no reason to own a pair for years. We don't know what sun looks like in Scotland because by the time it comes around again we get it for a week and then summer is over, the warm jumpers and rain coats are on again. So Roman is set to enjoy his shorts for however long the sun and summer want to stay - I hope it's a while yet.